CRAB NICHOLSON
CRAB NICHOLSON

Male Posts : 56

View user profile http://orteil.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 0.004 ! MOTHER OF GOD

Post  Zaphod Beeblebrox on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:34 pm

This I wanted to do/thought would be cool:

BUILD FORT WITH PILLOWS in Crab Nicholson's house. Then like, you can enter the fort and be protected if you give Crab the atari and he starts spinning violently and throwing up all over the room. (Just realised you can build pillow castle, but it should still be enterable.) Also asks which pillow to use when presumably you're using all three.

Just typing things like FUCK YEAH could yield responses as if you were yelling them. For instance
>TALK TO CRAB
Crab Nicholson turns to you and says: "WELCOME TO THE MOST FUCKING EXTREME SLEEPOVER OF ALL TIME!"
>FUCK YEAH
You attempt a high five with Crab Nicholson and he almost slices your arm off.

FISTPUMP or FISTPUMP THE AIR, just because. It'd be cool if we could just implement simple (useless) little one line actions like this.
>FISTPUMP
You almost hit one of the 24-karat gold chandeliers hanging in every room of the house. Crab Nicholson would have been very pissed if you did.
>FISTPUMP
Your knuckle collides with the decorative ceiling-mounted light fixture. Crab Nicholson snaps off your limbs and makes a torso out of you. RESTART, RESTORE, OR QUIT?

Maybe after looking or taking the Atari more than once, instead of VOMIT VIOLENTLY you could DRY HEAVE VIOLENTLY

I enjoyed licking my fingers clean of the Cheetos, that shit was good.
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Crab
Crab

Male Posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orteil on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:33 pm

BUILD FORT WITH PILLOWS in Crab Nicholson's house. Then like, you can enter the fort and be protected if you give Crab the atari and he starts spinning violently and throwing up all over the room. (Just realised you can build pillow castle, but it should still be enterable.) Also asks which pillow to use when presumably you're using all three.
Yeah, I'll make it so that it actually creates a PILLOW CASTLE object. It's not too high on my priority list right now, though.

Just typing things like FUCK YEAH could yield responses as if you were yelling them. For instance
>TALK TO CRAB
Crab Nicholson turns to you and says: "WELCOME TO THE MOST FUCKING EXTREME SLEEPOVER OF ALL TIME!"
>FUCK YEAH
You attempt a high five with Crab Nicholson and he almost slices your arm off.

I thought something like that was in. Oh well, next version, maybe.

FISTPUMP or FISTPUMP THE AIR, just because. It'd be cool if we could just implement simple (useless) little one line actions like this.
>FISTPUMP
You almost hit one of the 24-karat gold chandeliers hanging in every room of the house. Crab Nicholson would have been very pissed if you did.
>FISTPUMP
Your knuckle collides with the decorative ceiling-mounted light fixture. Crab Nicholson snaps off your limbs and makes a torso out of you. RESTART, RESTORE, OR QUIT?
>FISTPUMP is in, though I was too lazy to implement the chandeliers (it has to actually be a global object -like the sky or the moon- because, well, what if the player types >look chandelier or >hang mittens to chandelier ? Maybe later.)

Maybe after looking or taking the Atari more than once, instead of VOMIT VIOLENTLY you could DRY HEAVE VIOLENTLY
yep, that's in

I enjoyed licking my fingers clean of the Cheetos, that shit was good.
Neeheeheeheehee.
Orteil
CRAB NICHOLSON
CRAB NICHOLSON

Male Posts : 56

View user profile http://orteil.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top