CRAB NICHOLSON EXTREME SLEEPOVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicholson's Kitchen

+3
G
Jesus_Tks
Oxymoron
7 posters

Go down

Nicholson's Kitchen Empty Nicholson's Kitchen

Post  Oxymoron Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:15 am

You enter through the Lair of Awesomeness

Code:
>Look Freezer
You look into the freezer where you find a disturbing amount of a strange meat, upon closer inspection you see that there are nails in the meat bags. You look back at Nicholson who smiles with a smirk on his face. You are now aware of his secret, I don't think he will like that. He starts shuffling sideways, towards you, clapping his pincers as he does.

Code:
>Look draws
You look inside the kitchen draws. You find a giant butchers knife.
>Take Knife
You pick up the big knife and put the handle in your pocket. The blade dangles dangerously out of your pants.

This is a half-assed effort :3
Oxymoron
Oxymoron
Crab
Crab

Back to top Go down

Nicholson's Kitchen Empty Re: Nicholson's Kitchen

Post  Jesus_Tks Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:48 am

Shouldn't it be Drawers?

Other than that seems good so far, how about if you move too far with the knife it slips and cuts something, could lead to finding first-aid or something.
Jesus_Tks
Jesus_Tks
Crab
Crab

Back to top Go down

Post  G Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Jesus_Tks wrote:Shouldn't it be Drawers?

Other than that seems good so far, how about if you move too far with the knife it slips and cuts something, could lead to finding first-aid or something.
That's a good idea. But maybe not move-based, that would be a bitch to script with Game Maker.
Maybe tie it to an action.

And I really need to get back to writing for the game. I'll do more this weekend, if I have time.
Oh, and for all who care, I'm learning a bit of Game Maker.
G
G
CRAB NICHOLSON
CRAB NICHOLSON

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Orteil Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 pm

that would be a bitch to script with Game Maker.
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE MAN

also good luck with GML, n stuff.
Fuck I need to finish that ultimate lair
Orteil
Orteil
CRAB NICHOLSON
CRAB NICHOLSON

Male Posts : 56

http://orteil.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Cornflake Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:49 am

How about you find

A box of BOY BUTTER next to a power drill which is left on the kitchen table
>touch power drill

Aww skeet, now you got icky sticky stuff all over your hands
Now you are aroused
>jack off

Can't perform when others are looking

Just a little something, just playing with some ideas
Captain Cornflake
Captain Cornflake
Crab
Crab

Back to top Go down

Post  God Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:00 am

If there's one thing an extreme sleepover should have in the kitchen, I say it's a blender.
It could be important in so many puzzles and superfluous activities that it's a must.

In fact, it should be such an extreme blender that trying to drink directly from it kills you, and that's why you have to get ye flask.
God
God
Crab
Crab

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Beeblebrox Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Do we have the Lair open at the beginning? Or do we force people to explore the kitchen, the garage etc. so they can finally and eventually unlock the Lair, which is kind of their goal. Of course the game doesn't end then, that's just when the REAL extreme sleepover starts.
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Crab
Crab

Male Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  God Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:13 am

I was thinking about another sleepover-based game I had read about, which was based around a bunch of teenage girls having a sleepover while a killer stalks the house, and the player has access to god-knows-how-many camera angles from various rooms for god-knows-how-many total hours, just to watch what happens.
Like, you could watch in the lounge when all the girls are playing Twister, go to check out the one who went to get a drink from the kitchen, or just look in the dining roOH GOD THERE'S THE KILLER HE'S IN THE DINING ROOM WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN BLARRRGH.
Do you follow?

And I thought, could this be a useful idea to use in CNES, where at certain points you may be in danger of getting killed by the shadowy killer?
The answer came almost immediately: Only if CN's kitchen includes a giant walk-in microwave, where entering triggers an event where a shadowy figure locks you in and microwaves your shit to death, unless you set up booby traps or whatever, I don't know.
Anyway, the important thing is we can add complexity to the game by having certain places you can't go at certain times.

I posted this idea in this thread because I was thinking about giant microwaves and how one could possibly be relevant to the game when I imagined a slasher movie type twist. Giant microwaves are dumb anyway but I'm totally wanting a killer.

>Go LAIR
You enter the LAIR OF AWESOMENESS. On the floor there is an ATARI 2600. A PILLOW FORT is here. There are CHEETOS spilled on the floor. In the corner there is a KILLER.
>Look KILLER
The killer is a shadowy figure in dark clothing. You can't see his face. He stalks toward you with a knife upraised to kill you, or possibly help you with your homework.
>Enter FORT
You scramble into the PILLOW FORT to escape the KILLER. You curl up into a ball and close your eyes tightly. You big pussy.

You could leave, or throw shit at him, or fist pump and then leave if he's far away enough. Bonus points if you can kill him.
But who is the killer?
New action: ACCUSE.
I'm sure someone cant work out a witty response for if the player accuses an inanimate object.
God
God
Crab
Crab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down